[Omaha.pm] Visual map of a Perl program structure?

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Fri Nov 21 09:17:23 PST 2008

I'm looking to be reminded of the perl subroutine mapper that I believe
someone on this list pointed to (I'd guess within the last 24 months, but
maybe longer).

IIRC, you could feed it either a Perl file and it would start parsing it to
show how the functions, external files, and included modules all
interconnected to each other.  (I've seen found similar for the Linux
kernel, but can't find one for Perl.)

I've inherited a big plate of Perl Spaghetti at work and I'd like to create
a map to aid in answering some of the "What if we update this subroutine..."
type questions.

Thanks,

Dan

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the
Satires of Juvenal