[Omaha.pm] Possibly hiring?: genetics research programmer

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Fri Nov 7 09:54:12 PST 2008

There is not yet an official job posting, but...

[Unofficial, unsubstantiated, flagrant rumor mode activated.]

We could use some help, and some money might be freeing up to bring
someone on full time.

If you know any sharp Perl hackers that are interested in a full time
job and learning medical / genetics research, please drop me a line.

Scientific background not required.

Perhaps even Perl might not be required, if they're really sharp in some
other high-level, dynamic language, and willing to learn Perl. (Quickly.
-grin-)

Thanks,

Genetic Sequence Analysis Facility (GSAF)
http://gsaf.ist.unomaha.edu/GSAF/index.php/Main_Page

Collaborative Laboratory for Applied Bioinformatics (CLAB)
http://clab.ist.unomaha.edu/CLAB/index.php/Main_Page

Me:
http://clab.ist.unomaha.edu/CLAB/index.php/User:Jhannah