[Omaha.pm] Meeting: May 6: Matt Secoke - Advanced Ruby: Deep inside the MOP

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Mon May 5 05:23:14 PDT 2008

Hey, Perl Mongers! Come crash Matt's Ruby party with me! We'll spike
the punch.   :)

From: "Blaine Buxton" <btbuxton at gmail.com>
Date: May 5, 2008 6:15:15 AM CDT
To: odynug <odynug at googlegroups.com>
Subject: [odynug] May 6: Matt Secoke - Advanced Ruby: Deep inside the
MOP

Hello everyone,
Time is passing so quickly I almost forgot about our next meeting.
Phew! I can't let that happen! This month Matt Secoske makes a
triumphant return. He's been deep in the jungles of Railsopia risking
brain and limb. Recently, he has emerged with the rarest of
knowledge: the Meta-Object Protocol. Thought to have been lost when
the terrible dictator, Sun of Javar, demanded the burning of the
sacred scrolls of Lispville and Smalltalkia. Matt found a surviving
lunatic fringe that had etched them into a priceless Ruby. He will be
laying out his findings and detailing how he narrowly escaped the
clutches of static death. This should make for an evening more
exciting than a Indiana Jones movie.

Pizza and drink will be provided.

See you al there!
--