[Omaha.pm] get_xpath via Perl, Template Toolkit (XML::Twig)

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Fri Mar 7 13:18:19 PST 2008

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008, Sean Baker wrote:
>> foreach my $d ($twig->get_xpath('b/c[@jay="rules" and @justin="rules too"]/d')) {
>
> Does anyone else find that incredibly ugly?  Maybe it's just me +
> Friday.

What? My errant line wraps because I keep forgetting that Thunderbird
enjoys torturing me?  :)

Oh, you probably meant the xpath syntax. Ya, the syntax overlap between
Perl and xpath attributes is pretty painful.

I haven't seen anything I like better, though. I have yet to talk to
anyone in any language that is in love with their XML processing syntax...