[Omaha.pm] UNO course changes

Robert Fulkerson robert.fulkerson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 18:47:01 PDT 2008

Hello,

My son is currently attending Omaha North Magnet Center.  The intro to
> programming course was Scheme,  next year he'll be taking Java.  Does UNO
> have any AP classes offered at OPS schools?

To the best of my knowledge, we only offer a dual-enrollment course in CIST
1400 (Java) at Skutt Catholic High School.  I still have to look into
whether or not we'll be offering credit for successful AP tests taken in
high school.  I'm sure we will, but I don't think we've ironed out the
details yet.

Back to your regularly-scheduled Perl stuff,
-- b