[Omaha.pm] June 3, 7pm-9pm: Seaside!

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Wed Jun 18 21:52:40 PDT 2008

On Jun 18, 2008, at 10:04 PM, Ryan Stille wrote:
> The latest episode of the Web Dev Radio podcast is an interview
> with Randal Schwartz, of all people, (he's the "father" of perl)
> all about Seaside.  I found it interesting.
> http://www.webdevradio.com/index.php?id=77

I'm here at Yet Another Perl Conference in Chicago and talked to
Randal about Seaside / Smalltalk a couple of times. He's pretty
excited about it. He says just like he was in on the leading edge of
Perl 20 years ago, he's now on the leading edge of Seaside.   :)

His blog:
Methods and Messages: Randal Schwartz on Smalltalk
http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/

BTW, my lighting talk was well received. I posted my slides under
'Links':
http://jays.net/wiki/ChemChains_sandbox

Cheers,

catching a 6am flight back... in 6 hours.  :)