[Omaha.pm] Free Next box

Michael Kolakowski mkolakow at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 19:04:53 PST 2008

True, but:

1) I'm not currently a member of the OLUG list, though I should be.  So, after 3 years of being
gone, I figured I'd start here as I never unsubscribed.

2) Looks like I already got a taker from PM!  Thanks guys.

It's good to be back and I am looking forward to being more a part of the Omaha Perl community!

Regards,
Michael