[Omaha.pm] CGI::Ajax and saving state...

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Aug 26 07:19:24 PDT 2008

On Aug 26, 2008, at 9:11 AM, Dan Linder wrote:
> Thanks, the Catalyst framework looks promising, but I have to take
> baby-steps with this project. :-)

$ catalyst.pl ThisProject

poof! You've got a working Catalyst application. How's that for baby
steps?  :)

> Didn't someone give a talk on Catalyst at a recent OLUG or PM meeting?
> If so, are there any slides and/or notes that I could reference -
> might pass this by my team.

I'm not aware of any other Catalyst evangelists in Omaha, so maybe it
was me? I gave a 40 minute shpeel on Catalyst and Moose at Bar Camp a
couple weekends ago. I can do a one hour Catalyst sales pitch at a
Perl Monger / Omaha Dynamic Language Users group meeting if anyone
wants to see it.

> I'll keep working with CGI::Ajax and if I make up any eye-catching
> demos I'll share them.

Ya, I love demos! Let us know when it's ready and lets get together!  :)