[Omaha.pm] CGI::Ajax and saving state...

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Mon Aug 25 14:52:01 PDT 2008

I'm playing with CGI::Ajax as part of the interface.  What I'm
struggling with passing state between subsequent calls to the Perl
function registered to the AJAX javascript.

Before I get too deep into specifics, are there any CGI::Ajax users
out there that might want to point me in the right direction?

Dan

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from
the Satires of Juvenal