[Omaha.pm] Fwd: BarCamp Omaha just 8 days away!

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Thu Aug 7 18:33:14 PDT 2008

Perl Mongers, represent!  :)

I plan on being there for large blocks of time.

From: "Matt Secoske" <matt at nimblelogic.com>
Date: August 7, 2008 5:23:24 PM CDT
To: "Matt Secoske" <matt at nimblelogic.com>
Subject: BarCamp Omaha just 8 days away!

Hello,  you are receiving this email because you have registered for
BarCamp Omaha, or because you have shown interest by signing up for
one of our various mailing lists.

We are only 8 days away from the first BarCamp in Omaha, and we are
expecting a great turnout!

For those of you who haven't registered, here is the link:     http://
barcampomaha.org/register/?event_id=1

All of this information is also available at http://barcampomaha.org

Dates:  August 15th - 17th
Location:
   8585 N. 96th Street
   Omaha, NE 68116

map at:  http://barcampomaha.org/2008/08/05/frostacres-how-to-get-there/

Rough Schedule:   (full schedule at http://barcampomaha.org/
2008/08/04/the-schedule/)
  - Friday night social
  - Saturday sessions, breakfast lunch and dinner provided
  - Sunday morning brunch, more sessions until we are done

Camping will be available onsite.

100% Free... we have sponsors covering the food, location, etc

If you have talks you want to give, you can let us know by going to
http://barcamp.org/BarCampOmaha

Again, all of the information is available at http://
barcampomaha.org, register at http://barcampomaha.org/register/?
event_id=1.

Pass this on to anyone else you think would be interested!!!

Hope to see you there!
-- Matt Secoske