[Omaha.pm] regex's on steroids

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Thu Aug 7 13:51:49 PDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net> wrote:

> Wow. Chris is a Perl regex genius:
> http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2008-August/028094.html
> I whip out the occasional zero-width negative look-behind assertion, but
> apparently Chris and 'Mastering Regular Expressions' know a lot more than I
> do.  :)

I think a little spring in my head just went *sproing*...

Wow, add complex regexp to the list of things that the original programmer
has to support after he dies...  (or at least document very VERY well!)

Dan

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the
Satires of Juvenal