[Omaha.pm] Pulling in a hash via "exec"...FAIL

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Wed Aug 6 18:03:16 PDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net> wrote:

> Data::Dump isn't meant to be used like that. Use Storable instead:
> http://search.cpan.org/~ams/Storable-2.18/Storable.pm#EXAMPLES<http://search.cpan.org/%7Eams/Storable-2.18/Storable.pm#EXAMPLES>
> Much easier to use, and it works.  :)

When I'm able to re-write the entire system I'll look at that. :-)

For now I'm saddled with making the "eval" work ... unless I can figure out
the magic of the "use vars" piece I'll have to manually touch up the first
line of the output file.

Thanks,

Dan

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the
Satires of Juvenal