[Omaha.pm] Greetings!

Travis McArthur travis at travisbsd.org
Tue Sep 4 11:51:57 PDT 2007

Hello All,

My name is Travis McArthur, I'm a computer science student at UNO.  I've
been lurking on here and the Omaha dynamic language users' group lists
for awhile and thought it was about time I introduced myself.

I've been working with Perl since I was about 11 when I picked it up on
a whim trying to play with some CGI, went on to do a lot of small
projects in it for school and various automation tasks.  As I got more
into the *nix world I found it more and more useful for system
administration tasks etc.

That's all I suppose!  Glad to find fellow Perl enthusiasts :}.

Best Regards,
Travis