[Omaha.pm] CGI.pm is your friend

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Tue Oct 16 10:03:27 PDT 2007

On Mon, October 15, 2007 21:26, Jay Hannah wrote:
> popup_menu() is only called one time. It is handed an anonymous hash
> with two keys ("name" and "values"). The value of the "values" key is
> an anonymous array with the elements you listed in it.
>
> Did that answer your question? Nothing magical, just a hash with an
> array in it.

Gotcha.  The actual popup_menu() function expands the hash itself.  I was
thinking this was some sort of "OO-magic" being performed by the Perl
interpreter auto-magically calling the function multiple times with the
new values.

Dan

- - - -
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot,
jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
-- Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)
Clandestine, Glock, Scully, Artichoke, SHF, virus, POCSAG
orthodox, SABC, MSNBC, Rapid Reaction, DITSA, CCS, AVN
BITNET, Secure, Compsec 97, Fax, EADA, B.D.M.,Sphinx, TRW