[Omaha.pm] CGI.pm is your friend

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Mon Oct 15 19:05:02 PDT 2007

On Mon, October 15, 2007 20:14, Jay Hannah wrote:
> print $q->popup_menu(-name=>'month', -tabindex=>1, -values=>[undef,
1..12]);

So, if I read this right, the 'magic' happens because of the []'s, right?

Does this end up calling the "popup_menu" function 13 times (undef, 1, 2,
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12)?  Or does the [] do other stuff when
called inside that function?

Dan

(Just an old functional programmer trying to wrap his head around the
object-oriented programming paradigm...)

- - - -
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot,
jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
-- Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)
USCG, Information Warfare, Competitor, IDEA, NTT, USP, VHF
SLI, RSA, Spoke, 1080H, LUK, SSL, SDI
S.A.I.C., FINCEN, Police, Event Security, TDR, CIDA, Mayfly