[Omaha.pm] Fwd: YAPC-NA CFP deadline approaching

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Mar 27 02:47:38 PDT 2007

Ooo... Houston, June 25-27... I wonder if I can swing that?  Not sure
what date I get back from Australia.  :)

--------
Two weeks remain in the Call For Participation!  Visit http://
conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007 to register as a new user (or login
with your existing account) and submit a talk proposal.  If possible,
please indicate (in the comments section) if you consider this talk
to be suitable for a beginner, intermediate, or advanced Perl user.
Some of the comments from last year indicated a desire to know the
level of knowledge expected of talk attendees.

Official CFP posting at http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/cfp.html

Jeremy Fluhmann
http://www.yapc.org/America