[Omaha.pm] Introductory message ... and already I need help!

Clete Baker cletus at bltd.com
Fri Jun 1 05:58:30 PDT 2007

> There's about 80 people on the list. Most of them are very quiet.

  And I expect most have real gigs, too.  ;-)

> And/or you may want to post your job here:
>
>     http://jobs.perl.org

  I considered that, but I'd really like to see if there's someone local
before offering it up to the world.  Apart from tossing the biz to the
homies, I expect that working on a project like this will entail a
long-term relationship, which strikes me as less complicated if distance
isn't a factor.  Here's hoping someone will step up....

  Thanks for the welcome, Jay.

  Clete Baker        | cletus at bltd.com
  Studio B, Ltd.     | ph 402-455-3000
  Omaha, Nebraska    | fx 402-455-8269