[Omaha.pm] Could you take a look

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Sun Jan 21 05:33:10 PST 2007

On Jan 19, 2007, at 8:16 AM, kiran bina wrote:
> I don't know if i did not formulate the problem right. This is what
> I wanted.
> The GI- number in File2 is a smaller subset of possible GI-in File
> 1 (This has the matching GI plus the sequence I am interested in).
> (Or. I want to pull all the sequences from file-1 using the GI
> listed in File 2)
> kiran

As discussed yesterday I'm glad you got those figured out.

It gets pretty hard to describe these things via email. For me
finding the 1-3 lines of code that aren't doing what I thought they
would is usually the hardest part. Stepping through with the debugger
is great for checking expectations one line of code at a time. Once
you're hooked on the debugger its hard to live without it.  -grin-