[Omaha.pm] offutt.pm.org

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Sat Jan 20 08:27:01 PST 2007

(Can't remember if I replied to this once already.)

Hi again Steven --

I'm all for a joint meeting! I've been ferreting myself into the
Dynamic Language Users group too, so a Borgian assimilation is
inevitable. Whenever you're ready just drop us a line!

Are you a member of our mailing list? If not, you're certainly welcome
to join and discuss meeting topics.

I just kind of wing the meetings at Omaha.pm...

I was going to join your mailing list, but wasn't sure if you wanted it
to be Offutt-only or anything.

-ponder-  The panty raid could get a little messy, what with all those
guns and planes and stuff you guys have. What's up with that anyway?
Are you trying to start a Nebraskan Perl Mongers arms race or
something?  :)