[Omaha.pm] Net::SSH::Perl and sudo or su

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Mon Dec 10 07:55:45 PST 2007

On Dec 9, 2007, at 10:29 AM, Matthew Heller wrote:
> Heyy, having reply-to set to the mailing list is a dirty trick.

It helps pad our monthly posting stats.  :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lies,_damned_lies,_and_statistics

> The only other possible explanation is that I'm an ignorant newb, and
> that's /obviously/ not... oh. Sigh.

Knowing stuff is boring. I'm an ignorant newb for life.  :)

Don't feel ignorant enough? Wait until you're 32 then try jumping
cold into an academia / science career! That'll give your ego a solid
whooping!

http://clab.ist.unomaha.edu/CLAB/index.php/User:Jhannah

Laugh,