[Omaha.pm] Fwd: First Brussels Perl Workshop

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Aug 28 04:48:44 PDT 2007

I frequently receive notices like this from around the world.

For the record, if you are paying I am available to attend any
international or cruise Perl event at any time, on very short notice.

I will happily carry your bags and debug your Perl for you while
we're there.

:)

perl porter*

* por·ter (pôr'tər, pōr'-) n.
    1. A person employed to carry burdens, especially an attendant
who carries travelers' baggage at a hotel or transportation station.

Begin forwarded message: