[Omaha.pm] Devel::Timer - Jay the CPAN author :)

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Sun Aug 12 09:14:38 PDT 2007

On Aug 12, 2007, at 10:37 AM, Dave M wrote:
> I've written one or two modules, but none that are CPAN-worthy yet.
> Mostly it's to apply what you taught us from the class you gave awhile
> back:
>
> "10/10/2006 - Meeting! Ryan Stille, Dave M., Kiran, and Mike gather
> around as Jay presents Object Oriented Perl 101."

I'm glad that helped.  :)   Are you using Damian Conway's fabulous OO
Perl book?

    http://www.manning.com/conway/

With rare exception the coding I do is specific to our proprietary
databases and processes at work. It's nice to contribute a little
something that might be widely useful to many people.

I hit all kinds of problems and solutions every day but the vast
majority of them wouldn't make any sense to the list without tons of
background info about our business. And nobody wants me to torture
them with that stuff.  :)