[Omaha.pm] Meeting tonight! (Meetings merged with dynamic_omaha)

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Aug 7 14:45:34 PDT 2007

On Aug 7, 2007, at 3:14 PM, Ryan Stille wrote:
> Perhaps we can talk with Blane tonight about changing the date of the
> DYNLUG meetings?  Here are some other user groups meeting dates (to
> work
> around):
> http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=689bo9l4k74mu9unjbqtnulpn0%
> 40group.calendar.google.com

Is that the same as the "Omaha User Groups Google Calendar" on our wiki?

http://omaha.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?OmahaUserGroups

Or is your link a different Google Calendar?

For whatever reason the link that is currently on our wiki stopped
working for me. I don't know if its just me or what. The error Google
throws at me is very odd.