[Omaha.pm] # TEMP PATCH FIX LATER

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Fri Apr 20 14:24:09 PDT 2007

On Fri, April 20, 2007 13:53, Mike Hostetler wrote:
> One of the laws of IT I have seen proven correct again and again:
>           Nothing is more permanent than a temporary solution.
>
> It goes back to the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

On that note here is your patch:

- LET lr_res_transact.rate_cat = g_rate_cat_250 # TEMP PATCH FIX LATER
+ LET lr_res_transact.rate_cat = g_rate_cat_250 # Elegant solution by pbaker

Dan

- - - -
"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov