[Omaha.pm] good mirror script?

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Tue Apr 10 22:03:49 PDT 2007

Just a follow-up.

I ran this:
wget --convert-links -E -r -K -l 1
http://www.directwholesale.net/diagrams/diagrams.asp

The big change here from yours were the "-K"(keep original files) and "-l
1" (limit to one depth of recursion).

When this ran _AND_COMPLETED_, it printed the lines:
FINISHED --00:36:50--
Downloaded: 12,675 bytes in 3 files
Converting www.directwholesale.net/diagrams/diagrams.asp.html... 2-0
Converting
www.directwholesale.net/diagrams/diagrammodels.asp?link=.html... 0-2
Converting www.directwholesale.net/diagrams/DiagramMake.asp?link=.html...
0-100
Converted 3 files in 0.005 seconds.

Checking the differences between "diagrams.asp.html" and
"diagrams.asp.html.orig" shows that it has cleaned up some of the URLs to
make them local-filesystem friendly.

Looks like you have to wait for it to complete before it does the cleanup...

Dan