[Omaha.pm] good mirror script?

Ryan Stille ryan at cfwebtools.com
Mon Apr 9 18:57:34 PDT 2007

Yes it works, in that it is downloading a bunch of content.  But if you
try to browse the files, you don't get very far before you encounter
broken links.  Maybe I need to let the whole thing finish, maybe thats
when it goes back and fixes the links?

I tried the suggested httrack program, and that seemed to work pretty good.

-Ryan