[Omaha.pm] good mirror script?

Ryan Stille ryan at cfwebtools.com
Mon Apr 9 12:48:14 PDT 2007

I think what I need to do would be a fairly simple script.  Fetch the
main page, which is a list of makes of cars.  Follow those links, and
save the content as the name of the link ("Toyota"), not the actual link
("Diagrammodels.asp?MakeID=17&link=BULLDOG").  The follow those links
("1991-1995", "1996-2001"), etc. etc.

BUT - back to wget, here's what I'm doing, if you have any suggestions
I'm open to them.

wget --convert-links -E -r -H http://64.85.6.118/diagrams/diagrams.asp

Thanks