[Omaha.pm] DBH statement isn't closing

Mike Hostetler hostetlerm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 08:32:50 PDT 2006

On 9/20/06, Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net> wrote:

> Huh. I'm surprised DBD::SQLite docs say to 'use DBI;'. I would have
> thought they would say to 'use SQLite;'. Oh well, no matter.

Just following the docs, man, just following the docs.

> > $stmt->bind_columns(undef,\$lat,\$lon);
>
> What does that undef do? Try removing that.

See my comment above. :)  Okay, took it out but no change -- things
still worked, but still complainin'.

> Are your versions of DBD::SQLite and DBI current?
>
>    perl -MDBI -e 'DBI->installed_versions'

My DBD::SQLite was current (because I just installed it. :) but DBI
did not.  Upgrading took care of it.

Glad it was just that easy.  Thanks!

--
Mike Hostetler