[Omaha.pm] secret meeting tonight @ 7pm

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Wed Sep 13 19:58:33 PDT 2006

Ryan Stille wrote:
> Doh!  I didn't get the notice until this morning.  Wish I could have
> made it.

There's always next month. :)

   http://omaha.pm.org/
   Tue, 10 Oct 2006 @ 7pm!

By request, Jay Hannah will be giving the following presentations:

1) Intro to Perl OO programming
2) Fun with fork. Demos of forking and %SIG handling.

It'll be a humdinger. Plus the food is to die for. Or maybe booze instead. :)

P.S. Whatever happened to Sidney and Ron? They used to come all the time. What, you guys don't love me any more? Is it the mustache? Should I shave? -grin-

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood. NOBODY."
   - White Goodman, Dodgeball