[Omaha.pm] secret meeting tonight @ 7pm

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Sep 12 15:37:36 PDT 2006

Dave M wrote:
> Nice! Glad to see you motivated just hours before the Sept Perl
> Mongers meeting... :)

sssshhh!! I don't want to have to share any pizza!  (T minus 84 minutes and counting)

   http://omaha.pm.org/

> Been dying to get that shirt!

Ya. I ordered you a few hundred extra for ya. :)

   http://omaha.pm.org/shirts.shtml

> our @speakers = "Jay";
> our @omaha_pm_topics;
>
> for my $speaker (@speakers) {
>         for my $topic (@omaha_pm_topics) {
>                 print $speaker, " will be discussing $topic.\n";
>         }
> }

push @speakers, "DaveM";
push @omaha_pm_topics,
   "Recent BioPerl exploits (OpenLab vs. ensembl!?)",
   "How to sell 400 shirts w/ Perl and XML",
   "The Perl Foundation --- Committees",
   "PM tickets",
   "anyone been to the dynamic languages UG?",
   "Devel::Timer is back in black. SVN those patches!";

flavor: sneaky geekery