[Omaha.pm] PM shirts: Launch!!

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Sat Sep 2 01:27:56 PDT 2006

Excellent. Everything is looking great. Just a couple of loose ends
I'm still circling. Looks like I won't have to cancel ANY of our
order. 399 shirts ($2810.25 USD + shipping, paypal). Wow.

I am turning the order over to the printing company ASAP. I'll call
them this morning, but I assume they don't work weekends, and Monday
is a holiday (Labor Day) here in the US, so I assume Tuesday morning
will be the hand-over.

This is your last chance to find any typos in your shipping address:

    http://omaha.pm.org/shirts.shtml

-grin-

Thanks,

(why am I doing this at 3am? -laugh-)