[Omaha.pm] LWP

Hefling, Chris Chris.Hefling at nmhs.org
Mon Oct 2 12:56:24 PDT 2006

ARGH.....Can someone please tell me how to get rid of this data in every
file I pull using the following code...I have been pulling my hair out
trying to figure this out!

Transfer-Encoding: chunked

119

DATA...............

0

Code snippet....

    $req = HTTP::Request->new(GET => 'https://www.blahblah.com');

    $req = POST $url, ['command' => 'fileget', 'ifilename' =>
$files1[0], 'xfilename' => $files1[1]];

    $req->content_type('application/x-www-form-urlencoded');

    $res = $ua->request($req);

    $content=$res->content;

     print FILE $res->content;

This message and any included attachments are from Nebraska Methodist Health System and its affiliates and are intended only for the addressee. The message may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the person(s) named.  Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Nebraska Methodist Health System and its affiliates in Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.A at (402)354-2280.