[Omaha.pm] 2007 daylight savings time change

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Tue Nov 28 12:00:07 PST 2006

On Tue, November 28, 2006 09:44, Jay Hannah wrote:
> [...]

I can only hope that the developers of P6 break that out into a separate
module (or continue to rely on the OS).

Of course I can see some people taking the option of just letting some
systems be off by 1 hour for a few extra weeks... :(  (How many times have
we seen the flashing "12:00" on VCRs...)

Dan

- - - -
"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov
"Soon we will be able to harness the rotational energy from Orwell's grave
to solve all world energy problems." -- /. user GigsVT (208848)
GPG fingerprint:6FFD DB94 7B96 0FD8 EADF  2EE0 B2B0 CC47 4FDE 9B68