[Omaha.pm] Omaha-pm Digest, Vol 31, Issue 7

griffinheart at go.com griffinheart at go.com
Sun Nov 19 19:27:46 PST 2006

I have a non-Perl-related problem.

I have no sound in web browsers, but sound in almost all other
programs (including Winamp).  The only sound I can get from web
browsers is when it loads something with the browser such as Windows
Media Player.

I think the problem is more fundamental than Firefox or IE as I've
reinstalled both programs and tried "fixes" that worked for people with
"no sound in web browsers."  Also, a few other programs don't have
sound, such as the old, possibly dos-based, Legends of the Ur-Quan
Masters.

Thanks for your time.  Any help would be appreciated.  Hopefully I
haven't annoyed any of you with this e-mail.

Griff.