[Omaha.pm] Pizza pie! yee-ha

Ryan Stille ryan at cfwebtools.com
Wed Nov 15 06:23:19 PST 2006

Jay Hannah wrote:

> Re ColdFusion: I'm not aware that any Perl Mongers are ColdFusioners. I sent you that link because you were asking about ColdFusion folks on the phone the other day. The Omaha ColdFusion user group is probably a good place to start. :)

Just one. :-)  I am a Perl Monger (t-shirt and everything), I also help
run the ColdFusion users group, http://www.necfug.com.  That reminds me
I wanted let you guys know I'll be doing a presentation on Adobe Spry on
the 28th this month at the CF users group.  Spry is an AJAX framework
that uses XML.  So it can work with PHP, Perl, ColdFusion, anything that
can generate XML.   It uses very little javascript, its mostly tag based
- so you JavaScript haters (Jay) now have an easy way to to AJAX and
some very neat "Web 2.0" effects.  Come check it out.  And just to keep
up with the Perl Mongers, we have free pizza at our meetings too!

Meeting info: http://necfug.com/index_meetings.cfm

-Ryan