[Omaha.pm] Pizza pie! yee-ha

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Nov 14 16:51:24 PST 2006

Everybody:  woo-hoo! We have a new corporate sponsor! Jimmy Smith with Paragon IT Professionals is buying our pizza now, starting last month!

Thanks Jimmy!!  I'll get the website updated and start sending out the props you so richly deserve every month. :)  We'll raise a slice in your honor tonight!  :)

Re ColdFusion: I'm not aware that any Perl Mongers are ColdFusioners. I sent you that link because you were asking about ColdFusion folks on the phone the other day. The Omaha ColdFusion user group is probably a good place to start. :)

currently sitting at Reboot the User for the November secret meeting regretting not having my act together. (Super swamped at work lately. sorry.......)