[Omaha.pm] for loop quickie

Robert A. Fulkerson robert.fulkerson at gmail.com
Tue May 23 18:26:40 PDT 2006

I'll force my Perl students to come if you're in town.  Or I'll give them
extra credit, which would probably make them happier.  :) Or we could
combine a lecture night and a meeting night in one.  I can't usually make it
to Tuesday night meetings because that's when class is.  But that would make
it very easy to combine the two.  :)

I'd put a vote in for testing or how to get hired; testing for me and how to
get hired for my students.  :)

     -- b