[Omaha.pm] Meeting tonight

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Jun 13 03:42:37 PDT 2006

http://omaha.pm.org/

It's that time of month again!

On Friday I had my wisdom teeth yanked and it doesn't seem to be going very well, so I promise not to be much fun at the meeting tonight. :)

I haven't prepped anything. Here's some stuff I've been doing over the last month if no one has any suggestions / requests / cool stuff they've done lately:

- Bioinformatics: http://openlab.jays.net
- Devel::Timer - Jay's report patch. Jay to take over CPAN maintenance?
- http://pm.org - Jay might become grand poobah this summer. Automation?
- Genealogy: Finding a bug in lines2perl (relation.lines vs. relation.pl)
- Benchmarking stuff I've posted to the list recently

See you there!

(ouch!  -grin-  -wince-)