[Omaha.pm] Fwd: Hackathon: UNO can host

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Thu Jul 27 17:23:41 PDT 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I do not know if the message made it.
Date: 	Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:00:16 -0500
From: 	kiran bina <kiranbina at gmail.com>
To: 	Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net>

Jay,
I thought I did post the following but can not see it. May be I did not.
Could you please help get the following posted to the user group.
Thanks

======
I checked with the office regarding the availability of a room for
hackathon. We have permission to use one of the labs in second floor of
PKI. I believe it seats 30+ people and has equal number of workstations,
has a prjector and a huge white board. Just to be on the safe side we
should decide on the date and confirm our reservation in advance.

--
Dhundy R. Bastola
Assistant Professor