[Omaha.pm] Looking for places for a hackathon

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Sun Jul 16 11:31:24 PDT 2006

I'm looking around for places we could have a midwest area hackathon.

We'd need to put up 10-30 folks, probably at a corporate retreat
center.  Basically, we'd have people fly in from around the country,
or drive in if they're local, and we'd live at this place 24/7
programming on projects.  Come in Friday, leave Sunday late, or
Monday morning, I suspect.

We need wi-fi Internet, a couple of meeting rooms, and sleeping rooms
for maybe half of the attendees.

And I figured that Omaha would be a great place since that's where
Jay is from, and he's Mr. Mongers.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Andy