[Omaha.pm] books, Aug 8th meeting agenda

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Thu Jul 13 05:38:54 PDT 2006

Brion J. Hase wrote:
> Is that offer for any O'Reilly published book, any book O'Reilly sells
> on their website, or does it have to be an O'Reilly Perl related book?

Any book O'Reilly sells. If there are Perl requests I'll do those first, but if there are no Perl book requests then any book is fine.

> What do we have to do?

Just tell me which book you want, I'll do the rest.

> Sorry I missed the last meeting.  I was going to go, but didn't see the
> message until too late.
>
> When is the meeting each month?  The second Tuesday?

No worries. Yup, 2nd Tuesday.

  http://omaha.pm.org/

All:

Our next meeting is Tuesday, August 8th. Think about this for a second: What agenda would guarantee YOU would show up? Post your answers to the list, please!

(What interests me is not necessarily what interests YOU. What interests YOU?)

Thanks,