[Omaha.pm] "Side projects"

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Jan 24 04:03:30 PST 2006

Chad Hendren wrote:
> Are you working on any side projects that I might be able to learn from?

Well, my constant dilemma is finding time for stuff. Out last meeting was great -- we've got a couple biology geniuses on the roles now and are trying to chase some bioperl stuff. I need to fork off some time for a bioperl "lab" where whoever's interested can meet at a given place/time and whack through a bunch more genetic sequencing work. Way too cool.

Unfortunately, I need to take my wife to the airport in 6m, so I guess I won't be curing cancer this morning. boo! -grin-

Kiran: when's good for a lab on your schedule this week?

   http://kiran.homelinux.net:8080/ERL/index.htm

This week I could do late evenings (after 7) except Thr, after noon on Saturday, or before 4 on Sunday...