[Omaha.pm] Meeting tomorrow night!

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Mon Jan 16 09:34:09 PST 2006

Ryan Stille wrote:
> Did the meeting date change?  I thought they were on Thursdays.

Yes, I changed the date of this one a couple weeks back. Additionally, I now have a conflict *every* Thursday for the foreseeable future so I'm going to change them all to Tuesdays unless someone has an alternate suggestion.

Dave Thacker wrote:
> The meeting location still points to Reboot The User's old address.  If we
> show up there, we'll have to eat our pizza outside.  To get to RTU's new
> store,  see the map at http://www.reboottheuser.com.

Ack! Thanks for catching that Dave! I had not yet heard from Jay, so I thought we should still show up at the old place. I'll call him tonight and verify that we'll be in the new location tomorrow.

Thanks,