[Omaha.pm] request help for Bioperl external module install

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Sun Jan 8 01:52:45 PST 2006

Dr. Dhundy R. Bastola wrote:
> As I was looking around for help to get my bioperl setup in my linux
> box, I came across your name ion Perl Mongers in Omaha. I have been able
> to install the basics core programs into my box. However, I having one
> heck of time trying to integrate other external moludels ex: clustalW,
> bioperl-db etc
>
> Your name does sound very familiar. Possibly I might have met you in the
> linux install fest. I would highly appreciate if you could help me in
> setting up these modules.

Yes, I've been to a few OLUG install fests.

I'd be happy to try to help. Are you having a specific problem with bioperl or a specific module? Do you want to bring your machine to the next Perl Mongers meeting? Or we could schedule an impromptu meeting to try to figure it out.

   http://omaha.pm.org/

I hope I can help. :)

Take care,