[Omaha.pm] Eclipse or other Perl IDE under Linux.

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Wed Feb 15 10:46:53 PST 2006

Hello,

I've been playing with Eclipse and the EPIC plugin to allow it to properly
colorize Perl scripts.  That seems to work well enough, but I thought
that the Eclipse IDE also had integrated run and step-through
buttons?

What perl IDEs are other people using in the Linux environment?  I've
grown weary of the "VI in one window, perl command line in the
other" setup.

Dan

P.S. I had been using PerlIDE (on Sourceforge.net) under Windows and it
worked quite well -- single stepping through a program was great when a
subtile logic bug crept in. :)

- - - -

"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac
Asimov

GPG fingerprint:6FFD DB94 7B96 0FD8 EADF  2EE0 B2B0 CC47 4FDE 9B68