[Omaha.pm] [pm_groups] Perl Mongers map via Google Maps API

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Sun Feb 5 09:14:56 PST 2006

Daniel Allen wrote:
> Thank you jay; very cool. And thanks to all of the pm.org volunteers
> for your great work!

Thanks!

> You might want to add text at the bottom of the map page that the data
> is only as good as the .xml provided by group leaders, and what to do
> if their group is incorrect (presumably they should tell their group
> leader to mail the coordinates to you?)...

Done. The map is now linked up all over the site -- if you click the map a couple times you end up on the Google map. :)

I also updated Omaha.pm's lat/long to be on top of the exact building where we're meeting now, just in case anyone is solely using their GPSr to find our meetings. :)

Thanks,

Omaha.pm
Group leaders FAQ: http://groups.pm.org/faq.html