[Omaha.pm] My robots have been captcha'd

Sean J. Edwards sjedwards at omnihotels.com
Fri Dec 22 07:54:43 PST 2006

So . . . visually impaired people need to have the ability to bid and
reserve airplane landing time with airports with an FAA web application?

Facinating.

On Fri, 2006-12-22 at 07:58 -0600, Sean Baker wrote:

> > As far as I know, that's a government site.  Maybe you can sue them on
>
> > behalf of your bots?
>
> I'm specifically talking about this bullet and the use of a captcha:
>
> "Software Applications and Operating Systems: includes usability for
> people that are visually impaired, such as alternative keyboard
> navigation."
>
> Sean

-=Sean Edwards=-
Omni Hotels Reservation Center
11819 Miami St
3rd Floor
Omaha, NE 68164
sjedwards at omnihotels.com
402-952-6528

Omni Hotels is proud to be ranked Highest In Guest Satisfaction Among Upscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power and Associates for the second consecutive year.