[Omaha.pm] Google calendar of Omaha user groups

Ryan Stille ryan at cfwebtools.com
Thu Dec 14 06:18:49 PST 2006

Jay Hannah wrote:
> On Dec 12, 2006, at 3:56 PM, Ryan Stille wrote:
>
>> or you can view it directly here:
>> http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?
>> src=689bo9l4k74mu9unjbqtnulpn0%40group.calendar.google.com
>>

> Is that redundant with this?
>
>     http://itinomaha.org/

No.   Well that view-only version you quoted above *is* redundant to the
it in omaha site (where I got my data from).  The real benefit comes
when you drop the 'it in omaha' calendar into your google calendar
account. This will allow you to see all the 'it in omaha' events in with
all your other events you schedule on your calendar.   Really only
useful if you use google calendar for your calendaring.

-Ryan