[Omaha.pm] Meeting reminder: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 @ 7pm!

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 10:59:04 PST 2006

On 12/9/06, Ryan Stille <ryan at cfwebtools.com> wrote:
> Jay Hannah wrote:
> > http://omaha.pm.org/
> >
> > Any topic suggestions?
> XML processing, XSLT transformations, session handling,
> creating/consuming web services.
>
> I wonder if it would be possible to get some guest speakers presenting
> remotely?  Using something like Adobe Acrobat Connect or even just vnc
> and voip.  The presentation Andy Lester gave to the Toronto group in
> September sounds awesome.  http://to.pm.org/#2006-09

webhuddle.sourceforge.net is a free and open source web conferencing
system and doubles as a rudimentary training video creator.  Both
server and client are open source java apps.  The author even has a
demo system you might be able to use.  It does have VOIP, but
FreeConferenceCall and the other free phone based free conference
calling systems are recommended.