[Omaha.pm] Lightning Talks at UNO: Tuesday, 12/5

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Mon Dec 4 10:56:19 PST 2006

On Dec 4, 2006, at 12:53 PM, Robert Fulkerson wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>      I apologize for the late notice, but I thought I'd invite
> everyone to come visit the UNO CSCI 2850 (Perl) class's semester-
> ending lightning talks tomorrow night.
>
>      I've attached the flier.  With 17 talks at 5 minutes apiece (7
> minutes for the two Honors students) and a little time between each
> one, the evening shouldn't last more than an hour or so.

I think you mean two hours or so.  17*5 = 85, and that's assuming
zero time spent between speakers.

This is very cool.  I'd like to put this up on the
news.perlfoundation.org blog if you don't mind.  I wish I could attend!

Andy

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance